- If you register as Cru Staff, Non-Staff Volunteer, or Student Group Leader, you will receive an email about a week before the conference with instructions on how to arrange your group into rooms on the Housing Worksheet. The Housing Worksheet will need to be turned in 1-2 days later.
- Leaders usually have a meeting two weeks before Big Break to gather roommate preferences from students in order to expedite the roommate matching process. Please note roommates should be organized into groups of six per condo.
- Big Break will use the Housing Worksheet to arrange students and staff into available condo units.
- Please note the Housing Worksheet is a request and is not guaranteed. We will honor the Housing Worksheets in the order they are received.
Every Sunday at 3:00pm during Big Break, we will host a Leader Reception for student leaders, non-staff volunteer leaders, and Cru staff members. This is a valuable time to help you maximize the week with your group. You will be able to connect with other leaders at the conference, get an orientation to the week, give us a little info about your group, and have your questions answered.
RESERVING SPACE FOR CAMPUS MEETINGS
If you have a larger campus that cannot fit in a condo, you can reserve space for your campus community time. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org by the dates and times listed below.
- PCB 1 – 4:00 pm Central Time on Sunday, March 4, 2018
- PCB 2 – 4:00 pm Central Time on Sunday, March 11, 2018
- PCB 3 – 4:00 pm Central Time on Sunday, March 18, 2018
In your email please give us the following information:
- Campus you are reserving space for.
- Number of people you need space for.
- First and second choice for the meeting date and time.
- Name and phone number for a contact person that will be in PCB.
- Requests will be honored in the order we receive them.
- We will do our best to honor these requests, but cannot guarantee there will be available space.
- We cannot accept requests for space after the dates above. We want to respect the time and schedules of resort staff by not asking for last minute changes.
- Please do not just use an empty room. We want to respect the resort by only using space included in our contract.
- All food in the conference center must be provided by the Edgewater Beach Resort. Our contract does not allow us to bring our own food into meeting rooms. If you would like the resort to cater a meal, email email@example.com by the above deadlines to make arrangements.
IF YOU ARE NOT A STUDENT
If you register as anything other than a Student or Student Group Leader, you will find further information in this Non-Student Information Packet. This packet applies to you only if you register as a Cru Staff Member / Intern (attending or not attending), a Volunteer or a Guest / Visitor.