Everyone must check in on-site
- Check-in will be located in the Conference Center at the Edgewater Beach Resort. At this time you will also receive your condo key, conference materials, and t-shirt (if ordered).
- Check-in times:
- Saturday, March 3 – 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Saturday, March 10 – 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Saturday, March 17 – 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Please do not arrive at Check-in earlier than 3:00 pm.
- Keep in mind that the lines for Check-in will be longest from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm, and plan your travel accordingly.
- If you arrive after Check-in is closed, you get your condo key from the Edgewater Beach Resort front desk, and come to Late Check-in in the Conference Center before the first evening session on Sunday. If you know ahead of time that you will arrive late, please email us ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org so we know not to expect you at Check-in.
- Room assignments will be made public at Check-in time.
- Housing preferences are considered but not guaranteed. Tell staff or student leader your preferences ASAP, and they will complete the Housing Worksheet.
- Overnight guests are not allowed unless all of the following are true:
- The guests are registered attendees of the conference
- They are the same gender as the other condo occupants
- The number of occupants (including guests) does not exceed the maximum capacity of the condo unit
- 1 bedroom unit sleeps 4 max
- 2 bedroom unit sleeps 6 max
The Edgewater Beach Resort is a gated condo community, just steps from the beach!
Edgewater Beach Resort
11212 Front Beach Road
Panama City Beach, FL 32407
About the Condo Units
- At least one couch in each unit is a sleeper sofa.
- A free wired internet connection is available in your condo; some units also have wifi.
- The Edgewater Beach Resort lobby, Conference Center and Oceans Restaurant have free WiFi.
- All condos have fully equipped kitchens with utensils, dishes, etc. to prepare your own meals. There are no meals provided by the conference, but a Publix grocery store, a Walmart, and many restaurants are nearby.
Getting to PCB
Big Break does not arrange your travel to or from Panama City Beach. Ask your campus staff what the travel plans are or make your own if you are a student leader.
For groups traveling by bus:
- If you have a large group busing down to PCB, you will probably want to use the bus to go grocery shopping and to and from some outreach locations.
- The Edgewater Beach Resort has parking for buses.
- Efficiency rooms may be available for bus drivers at $810/week. Email us at email@example.com as early as possible to reserve a room for your driver.
What to Pack
When you go to a beach resort you expect to pack casual summer clothes and beach gear. But here are a few additional things to bring:
- a sweatshirt for colder weather and inside the ballroom.
- your own beach towel
- some condos do not have wifi, so you may want to bring an ethernet cable to connect to the internet